Monday, September 24, 2007

attack of the scuba ninjas.

I took the ferry over to the olympic peninsula this past weekend to see some ice friends -- alison and KB. they were there to do some cold-water scuba diving in a town called hoodsport. here we are, along with alison's boyfriend rob, being all stealth-like in diving hoods.











and this is what we really look like.














I'm back in seattle for just a week and will deploy to denver for orientation this coming sunday. right now my life is a frenzy of packing, shipping, getting together with friends, dealing with a year's worth of mail, reorganizing the stuff I'm keeping in storage, and getting outside once in a while to enjoy the late-summer seattle weather. today is crisp and sunny and golden and beautiful.

a friend just forwarded me this extremely well-done, quietly powerful website. have a look.

http://www.tearitdown.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home